July 17, 2009

Friday Favorites

Yay! It's finally Friday, which means it's time for Friday Favorites. You'll find my favorite links below, and I hope you like them! First things first, though...

As you can probably tell by the infrequent posts this week, I've got a lot going on including rethinking the content/direction of this blog. Many of you write blogs, and you know how exciting, rewarding and, yet, demanding it can be. It's ironic that a blog about inspiration is severely lacking in it. I'm taking some time to think and, hopefully, come up with fabulous new content.

So, that explains the picture posts throughout the week. They're easy and sometimes it really is true -- a picture is worth a thousand words -- so you'll find many more of them in the coming weeks. As I step away, I do want to thank you for reading For Your Inspiration. I love that you stop by here, especially when you comment on something I've posted. There's no better way to make a blogger's day!

A special thanks to Sandy, Paula, Laura and Maggie who have surprised and delighted me by coming back again and again to motivate me with your always kind words!

...and, finally, my weekly favorites. Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Michelle | When I Grow Up Coach said...

I think there's something in the air...I have a lot in the works too! I know summer's supposed to be for relaxing but it seems like me & everyone I know is revving things up. Just wanted to say "Hi!", let you know I'm still here, & that For Your Inspiration is still awesome!

paula said...

I so know what you are saying... love your blog.

Laura said...

I know what you mean, too - blogging can feel really draining sometimes (I think that feeling hits me about once every couple of weeks!). Just wanted to say I hear you, and I love For Your Inspiration - after a breather I'm sure you'll find *your* inspiration again!

Cookie Cutter said...

We're fellow bloggers and we totally understand what each other is going through. But we've come far since we first started the BYW course! That's something to celebrate! Keep it going and I'm looking forward to seeing what you have up your sleeves! :)

Minnie said...

Hi, Thank you for featuring my writing room. I am still making improvements...does this constant need to tinker w/our decor ever end? :-) Anyway, just wanted to say that, I, too really like coming here knowing I'll be inspired when I'm done reading.